Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fourth Of July Fireworks Game!

Go down

Fourth Of July Fireworks Game! Empty Fourth Of July Fireworks Game!

Post  littleman4ever Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:20 pm

Directions: Go to the Victorian section of the map, walk to the part that says Victorian House. Then keep walking down that street, and keep to the right hand side!

Discription: It is pretty much the same as the one from VMK but it has different backrounds, fireworks symbols, and music! The scoring is the same where you get only the first three didgits of your score, for example I got a 2,130 so I got 213 credits!

My Opinion: The game is overall fun, I like it a lot better then the one from VMK and it is a lot easier!! So far I think the Bird game is better then Jungle Cruise cause it gives the amount of points you got instead of 20 credits everytime, I like the fireworks game cause it is a lot easier then the one from VMK! Lets just wait and see if the could make a better game then my Favorite game POTC! Which I am guessing will be the space pirates game( I mean I think they will be similar!)

Post pictures of the new game if you like!

~littleman~
littleman4ever
littleman4ever

Number of posts : 147
VFK Name : littleman
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down