Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Littleman is going on a 7 Day Royal Caribbean Cruise!

3 posters

Go down

Littleman is going on a 7 Day Royal Caribbean Cruise! Empty Littleman is going on a 7 Day Royal Caribbean Cruise!

Post  littleman4ever Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:53 am

Thats right folks, 1 week from today: Sunday June 8, 2008 littleman will be away on a week long cruise in the Caribbean which he will not get internet access until he gets back on Sunday June 22, 2008! Since he will be away his trivia for this upcoming Wednesday will be due by that Saturday, and the next one wont be due until the Wednesday after I get back!

I will be on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship known as the Freedom of the Seas! It has a Rock Climbing wall, a small surfing thing, an ice rink, a virtual golf corse, and a teens club know as Fuel!

Feel free to say your goodbyes, and possibly give me some cruise tips(cause this is my second cruise I have ever taken in my life) if you would like!

~littleman~
littleman4ever
littleman4ever

Number of posts : 147
VFK Name : littleman
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Littleman is going on a 7 Day Royal Caribbean Cruise! Empty Re: Littleman is going on a 7 Day Royal Caribbean Cruise!

Post  AmazonWarriorMermaid Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:38 am

Bye little! I'll miss you. Make sure to have lots and lots of fun. Very Happy We'll try to get vfk updates while you're away cause you are the one who usually does that. Very Happy
AmazonWarriorMermaid
AmazonWarriorMermaid

Number of posts : 58
Awards : Reading, daydreaming, playing on the computer, soccer
VFK Name : AmazonWarriorPrincess
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Back to top Go down

Littleman is going on a 7 Day Royal Caribbean Cruise! Empty Re: Littleman is going on a 7 Day Royal Caribbean Cruise!

Post  sorcererfirstar Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:57 am

Have fun little! Very Happy
Hehe. cheers
sorcererfirstar
sorcererfirstar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 29
Awards : Playing VFK, completing my lego collection.
VFK Name : All i have is jaffa humor. o_o;

Back to top Go down

Post  littleman4ever Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:15 pm

Well this is my final post until I get back, as they say in cruise talk, bonvoyage! Talk to you all when I get back next Sunday!

~littleman~
littleman4ever
littleman4ever

Number of posts : 147
VFK Name : littleman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum