Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Band/Marching Band/Concert Band/Other band

2 posters

Go down

Band/Marching Band/Concert Band/Other band Empty Band/Marching Band/Concert Band/Other band

Post  Neoz Thu May 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Hello and welcome, this is my band topic.

here you can tell what you play, what kind of band you are in, and what music you are currently learning/playing in you band at the time.
Feel free to post more once you learn a new song or an update in your band career.

Seeing as I started this topic, Ill post first.

I play the Alto Sax, Tenor Sax, and Bari Sax. I play the Alto the most though. I currently enroll in my schools marching band and concert band, and hopefully this year, the jazz band.
We are currently finishing up the school year by practicing song we need to play at our schools graduation and I cant wait for marching season to start.
Neoz
Neoz

Number of posts : 6
VFK Name : Should be Neoz.....
Registration date : 2008-05-28

http://erhknightsband.com

Back to top Go down

Band/Marching Band/Concert Band/Other band Empty Re: Band/Marching Band/Concert Band/Other band

Post  littleman4ever Thu May 29, 2008 9:47 pm

I play in the Pit during Marching band season and in Percussion during Concert band season!
We are currently raping up the year with chair placement tests for next year(whether were going to be in Wind Ensemble or Symphonic Band)

Are Marching Season officially starts on July 1st when we get our Intro and possibly opener to our show!
I am looking forward to next years marching season as well! We have gotten straight superiors in some Marching Band Competitions last Marching Season and some Excellences, maybe this one we will only get Superiors!

~littleman~
littleman4ever
littleman4ever

Number of posts : 147
VFK Name : littleman
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum