Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little's Trivia!

Go down

Little's Trivia! Empty Little's Trivia!

Post  littleman4ever Wed May 28, 2008 8:15 pm

Each week on Wednesday's I will post a new trivia question on this thread! The questions will be random! Send in your answers to my question via PM! As soon as we are alloud to trade on VFK three random people who answered the Question right will recieve a prize! I will announce the winners before I put the following weeks question! Very Similar to Push and Esmeralda Trivia Wink!

*Each week the three winners will get this added to their signature:Little's Trivia! 3023mmu once trading on VFK start they will get that and as well as something from VFK!

~littleman~

Last edited by littleman4ever on Fri May 30, 2008 9:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
littleman4ever
littleman4ever

Number of posts : 147
VFK Name : littleman
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Back to top Go down

Little's Trivia! Empty Little's Trivia May 28, 2008!

Post  littleman4ever Wed May 28, 2008 8:24 pm

Little's Trivia! 2dhyb0o

Just this Past month there was a Cast Member Preview and Passholder Preview for the ride above that is located in Disney's Hollywood Studios!
What is the name of this new ride, and when is it's official opening date?

*Only one guess per person, any guesses after the first guess will not be accepted!

*All Entries are due no later then June 4, 2008 at 12:00a.m. EST Any Late Entries Will Not Be accepted!
littleman4ever
littleman4ever

Back to top Go down

Little's Trivia! Empty Little's Trivia June 4, 2008

Post  littleman4ever Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:30 pm

Little's Trivia! 301oxmc

Just recently there was a fire in a very famous theme park that destroyed items from famous movies like the Back To The Future clock tower! What is the name of this theme park and where is it located??
All entries are due no later then June 11, 2008 no later entries will be accepted!

Last Weeks Trivia:Since there was only 3 people who entered, I will not be giving out 3 of the pins!

Answer:The name of this new ride is Toy Story Mania and it was opened on May 31, 2008 at Disney's Hollywood Studios!

Background: In the ride you get a pair of 3-D glasses and you ride around playing a whole bunch of cool games!

Winners: AngelRuby and AmazonWarriorMermaid! You have won my trivia pin to put on your signature or any were else on your VFK Forums Online Profile!
I will give you your prize via PM!
Thanks to all who entered and I hope to see more participating in it every week! I will be able to give my pin and an other prize once we can trade in VFK!
littleman4ever
littleman4ever

Back to top Go down

Little's Trivia! Empty Little's Trivia June 11, 2008

Post  littleman4ever Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:27 pm

Little's Trivia! 2i8f6vb
Back in 2005 there was major hurricane that destroyed many peoples lives, many homes and even flooded the city that is home to the annual Mardi Gras! what was the name of the hurricane, what category was it, and where in the United States did it affect the most?

* All entries are due no later then Wednesday July 2, 2008, Any late entries will not be excepted!

Last Weeks Trivia: Again, only one person entered so if that one person got it right they will be recieving a pin!

Answer: The name of this theme park is Universal Studio's and it is located in Hollywood, California!

Backround: This fire was caused by some workers who left the torch for a ride on when they went on a break!

Winner: AngelRuby, you have won my trivia pin to put on your signature or any were else on your VFK Forums Online Profile!
I will give you your prize via PM!
Thanks to all who entered and I hope to see more participating in it every week! I will be able to give my pin and an other prize once we can trade in VFK!
littleman4ever
littleman4ever

Back to top Go down

Little's Trivia! Empty Re: Little's Trivia!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum